Tri Fold Card by Alicia Redshaw

Hi Everyone, and welcome to my post today which is a simple but effective tri-fold card that I have created with two A6 Kraft Card bases and the lovely C'est la Vie scraps I am still using.

   

I started my card by altering the flowers which were originally white - by mixing some Pigment Powder (Red) with White Gesso and then painting the flowers.  Once the flowers were dry I then spread some Dimensional Magic in the centre and coated it with gold glitter (this took quite a while to dry).

 

This photograph shows how I have backed the Birdcage cut from Kraft (cardbase) with a scrap of pale blue C'est la Vie patterned paper. 

 

 

I just love the Embellishments that come with the C'est la Vie collection, they truly add a touch of elegance to any project.
 

The title for my Card was on one of the patterned papers in the 12x12 paper pad, and there is also a smaller version in the 6x6 paper pad which I have already used on another project.

 

If you would like a pattern (pdf) showing the measurements for the different layers and base of this card please leave a comment on this post - and we will email it to you.

 

Well I guess that is it for me today, except to share a list of the products I have used and I would love to hear your thoughts on this different way of sharing what I have used (or how I was previously sharing the full line-up of Couture Creations products I was using)..... 

  Some of the products I have used: 

       

Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful day
 

#artdecocreations   #couturecreationsaus    #ultimatecrafts  




You May Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts