Life is Beautiful by Alicia Redshaw


#artdecocreations   #couturecreationsaus    #ultimatecrafts  

Hi Everyone, and welcome to my post today which is another layout I have created with the fabulous Couture Creations C'est la Vie collection.  I have kept this layout very simple and mostly used scraps from other layouts and cards I have created with this collection. 

 

I started my layout by freehand cutting a heart template from the cover of the 6"x6" paper pad from the C'est la Vie collection.  The cardstock that the cover is made from is thicker and glossier than other cardstocks, making it perfect for creating a template that will last for many uses and wet media products.

 

I then used a matching ink with a sponge dauber and the Intertwined Stencil over the handmade heart template. 


 
I love how this technique creates a heart in the background that supports the other layout elements without stealing the show from the photograph and journaling.




To finish my layout I created a layered photo-mat from patterned papers, and a journaling block with Hot Foiled Chipboard and a patterned paper scrap.



A select few simple embellishments completed the layered look of the layout without adding unnecessary clutter and fuss.


I applied Dimensional Magic to the fussy-cut Butterfly which I then sprinkled with the lovely Be Merry White Glitter that I love to use in most of my projects.  I actually don't think I have a single butterfly left in either of my C'est la Vie paper pads as they are a beautiful way to finish a layout or card.



   Well I guess that is it for me today, except to share a list of the products I have used..... 















You May Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts